Thursday, October 18, 2012

Oh it's already 30 weeks!




Well, I checked with pregnancy test kit when my monthly period was about 2 weeks late. It was such a funny, yet beautiful experience when we knows that there is Nina Jr. or Pilo Jr. or maybe both, inside my womb! :) My husband was the one whom pushing me to buy the tester, he checked and goggled on how to use it, and definitely he was more excited to know the result than me.. As for me, the feelings has gotten mixed up... Happy, nervous, excited, blessed, scared, unprepared...

At first I thought it was a little too soon, but later after my husband said that I should be thankful because Allah gave me a chance to experience a 9 months of pregnant whereas there are women out there whom really wanting to have it yet never had it once, I am thankful for the opportunity, and for being selected.
This is how he looks like during his 11th weeks inside my womb.

At his 19th weeks, we can see his face, hands and legs clearly.
My husband felt nausea and unwell during my first 5 weeks. I started with mild morning sickness later, about in my 3rd month. It was after he left me for Denmark. T_T.

It getting worse during my 5th month, maybe because it was Ramadhan so I had bloating, and vomit every after meal. I missed 6 days and it goes back to normal after 2 weeks of fasting.
I came to Denmark in my 25th weeks and now I am in 30th weeks of pregnant, which means there are only 10 weeks more to go before the date.. Some friend says it will be earlier and some other says later than the 40th, based on their experience. Until today, my weight added up 7 kg from before I was pregnant.


We are expecting to meet with our first hero (InsyaAllah, as what the doctor told us) near Christmas this year. Later after the confirmation of his gender we straight shopping his things and avoiding pinky stuff. Hehe... Even though we already bought some back in Malaysia, yet there are still a lot that we haven't buy for our little prince. Anyway, there are clothes and others he got it from his cousins too! Oh... and from his ummi's and abah's friends as well.. Thanks all! :)


.   .   .   .   .


Hmmm... This is my first time giving birth, and will be having it Denmark, away from family, only with my other half by my side.

Ya Allah... Permudahkanlah urusan kelahiran anak kami dan kehidupan kami di sini. Amin....



2 comments:

wardazzzz said...

salam syg,
wah dh beli dh barang2 baby..hihi..semangat..insyaallah dipermudahkan ye nnt nk bersalin..amin..
can't wait to see nina's/pilo's jr..mesti tomey...

ninazarina said...

w'salam...

hai warda cyg! weeee rindu ko... a'ah dah beli dah. insyaAllah semua dah lengkap la. lagi berapa minggu jer ni. nanti aku email ko ek.. lagi privacy. hehe...

thanks utk doa yer.. ko pun, semoga berjaya n dipermudahkan belajar ^^