Wednesday, July 7, 2010

me and "offside"

It is a world cup fever...
And suddenly i had made a decision to stand behind Argentina even before FIFA start.

My knowledge of football is '0'...is zero..
Excuse for my poyo! hahaha...

Watching Argentina-Germany 3 days ago...alone at home...
dan keputusannya...mengecewakan...sob3...

A few players attracting me...this is Messi, in blue-white jersey...
Ahaks...what a typical girl watching football...again...poyo...
I think i should understand football technically, instead of just "cuci mata" haha



During the 1st half, I was wondering why there is 1 time Argie's goal didn't count as a point.
Then someone explained a few hours later..it is actually an "OFFSIDE".



Blue represent Argentina, while yellow represent Germany.

"OFFSIDE" tu maknanya kalau kita nak pass bola kat player depan kita, player tu mestilah tak bleh lebih dari pemain terakhir pihak lawan sewaktu kita lepaskan tendangan tu...

if if :P if u read this, betul tak my explaination tu?

No comments: