Sunday, October 31, 2010

RIP young lady

How shall I start? Erm... I used to be with this guy, and a few minutes ago I stalked into his page, by chance... Thus, there is a post on his wall capturing my eyes sounds like this...

"Hari ni genap 40 hari arwahyarhamah ****** meninggal dunia.... Al-fatihah."

She was his sister, married and passed away at the age of 23 or 24 this year I'm not so sure.

Very young...

When I was with him, he desolately told me that his sister was found to be suffering from leukaemia, and it was about a year ago. Those days I was updated with her stories... Till it confirmed, she was admitted, gone through therapies, went for alternative medication, seek for His help...

Erm, eventhough I never had a chance to meet her in person, and I'm no longer with her brother, the news do touching me a bit...

Tsk...Tsk.....

Disregard whatever had happened in our relationship, a while... this is a tribute to his sister.
Rest in peace young lady.

Al-fatihah....

1 comment:

s.a.y.a said...

innallillah.........